AGB/General Terms& Conditions
Terms of Service
1. Scope The following terms and conditions apply to all orders placed through our online shop by consumers and entrepreneurs. A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its commercial or independent professional activity. The following applies to entrepreneurs: If the entrepreneur uses conflicting or supplementary general terms and conditions, their validity is hereby rejected; they only become part of the contract if we have expressly agreed to this.
2. Contractual partner, conclusion of contract, correction options The purchase contract is concluded with LUZID ORIGINAL ART.
By placing the products in the online shop, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. You can initially place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the correction aids provided and explained in the order process. The contract is concluded by clicking on the order button to accept the offer for the goods contained in the shopping cart. Immediately after submitting the order, you will receive another confirmation via email.
3. Contract language, contract text storage The language (s) available for the conclusion of the contract: German, English We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions in text form. You can see the contract text in our customer login.
4. Terms of delivery
In addition to the stated product prices, shipping costs may apply. You can find out more about the possible shipping costs in the offers. We only deliver by shipping. Unfortunately, a self collection of the product is not possible. We do not deliver to packing stations.
5. Payment The following payment methods are generally available in our shop: Credit card When placing the order, you provide your credit card details. After your legitimation as a legitimate cardholder, the payment transaction is carried out automatically and your card is debited. SEPA direct debit By submitting the order, you give us a SEPA direct debit mandate. We will inform you about the date of the account debit (so-called prenotification). By submitting the SEPA direct debit mandate, we ask our bank to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out automatically and your account is debited. The account is debited before the goods are dispatched. The deadline for the advance notice of the date of the account debit (so-called prenotification deadline) is 3-5 days. PayPal In the ordering process, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After placing the order in the shop, we ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You'll get more information during the ordering process. Cash on pickup You pay the invoice amount in cash upon collection.
6. Right of withdrawal You have the legal right of withdrawal, as described in the cancellation policy.
7. Retention of title The goods remain our property until full payment. For entrepreneurs, the following also applies: We reserve ownership of the goods until all claims from an ongoing business relationship have been paid in full. You may resell the reserved goods in the ordinary course of business; You assign all claims arising from this resale to us in advance in the amount of the invoice, regardless of a connection or mixing of the reserved goods with a new item, and we accept this assignment. You remain authorized to collect the claims, but we may also collect claims ourselves if you do not meet your payment obligations.
8. Transport damage
The following applies to entrepreneurs: The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration passes to you as soon as we have delivered the item to the freight forwarder, the carrier or the person or institution otherwise responsible for carrying out the dispatch. The duty to inspect and give notice of defects, which is regulated in Section 377 of the German Commercial Code, applies to merchants. If you omit the notification regulated there, the goods will be deemed approved, unless it is a defect that was not recognizable during the inspection. This does not apply if we have maliciously concealed a defect.
9. Warranties and guarantees The statutory liability for defects applies. Information on any additional guarantees that may apply and their exact conditions can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online shop. Customer service: Customer service for questions, complaints and complaints on working days from to on the telephone number and by email at. Our customer service is available for queries, complaints and claims on working days from to via phone at as well as via email at. ”
10. Dispute settlement The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here [https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/]. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
11. Final provisions If you are an entrepreneur, then German law applies to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
Terms and Conditions created with rechtsstexter.de [https://legal.trustedshops.com/legalwizard].