Custom T-Shirts to Advertise Your Company
Recipients will be more than likely to wear your custom t-shirt if it has a trendy design.
Custom apparel is very common among company’s who want to place logos on their company uniforms. But, have you ever considered using custom apparel such a custom t-shirt to advertise your company? If designed properly, custom t-shirts can give your advertising campaign the boost that it may have been looking for. This is because recipients will more than likely wear the t-shirt. When they wear the t-shirt, you have a “walking billboard” advertising your company wherever the recipient goes your message will be seen by people around the recipient.
Aside of using a t-shirt as a uniform for your company, here are 7 ways to you can use custom t-shirts to advertise your company today.
1. Give away a t-shirt to new customers who sign up for your services.
2. Hold a contest on one of your social media outlets and give away a free t-shirt to the winner of the contest each week, month, etc.
3. Give away a t-shirt to customers who complete surveys about your company online.
4. Give away a t-shirt to customers as an incentive to sign up for your newsletters.
5. If you are planning on opening a new location for your store or business, give away a free t-shirt to the first X amount of people to walk in the door.
6. Pair a free t-shirt with a promotion. For example, offer customers to try your product and in return, they will receive a free t-shirt.
7. Send a t-shirt as a thank you gift to your current customers as a way to show appreciation for their business.
These few ideas will hopefully get you started when you are looking for fresh and new ideas to advertise and promote your company.
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.